Luftwaffe Research Group

Please register for an account to be able to post

Hs126 VA+NA and VA+MB

Göran Larsson

Staff member
Management
Country
Sweden
Hs126 VA+NA is in the Stkz listing here. No source is given but I have a photo I post here. In the listing there is a note of a Go145 with the same Stkz. I have no photo of a Go145 with a Stkz beginning with VA.
Hs 126 VA+NA.jpg

I have a photo of a Hs 126 VA+MB which is not in the Stkz listing. I post it here.
Hs 126 VA+MB_1-1_wreck_perh 1940 West.jpg
Source: Old eBay auctions

Tom Willis

Level 3 Account
Thanks Goran & Peter
I do not have a Go145A as VA+NA but I do have a VA+NK also a Hs126 which had crashed at Pernau from a photo source. So clearly a Stkz Production of NA+VA to VK at least.
I have VA+NL as He111E (photo source). VA+NT as W 34hau & WU as W34. With VA+WY as Zlin XII
I have VA+ML as Ju87 D-1/trop with WNr 2636 and 2672. Also VA+NY as He111

Göran Larsson

Staff member
Management
Country
Sweden
Thank you all :)
Here is a photo of He114 VA+NK as seen damaged at Pernau:
He 114 VA+NK_Pernau__L (2).jpg
What made me look for VA+?? codes is this photo of a Hs126 T1+AK which made a "Kopfstand" ca 1940.05.03 by Skagen Kirke in Nord-Tröndelag, Norway. Looking at the wings it can have a Stkz painted over which begins with "VA", seen as a bit darker applied paint over the letters. If someone knows the Stkz, and perhaps even the WNr,, I would be very grateful.

Hs 126 T1+AK_Norway_3-2_Friedhof,Skage,Nord-Trøndelag,Norwegen_xx+Ax_Kopfstand.jpgHs 126 T1+AK_Norway_3-4_Friedhof,Skage,Nord-Trøndelag,Norwegen_xx+Ax_Kopfstand.jpgHs 126 T1+AK_Norway_3-3_Friedhof,Skage,Nord-Trøndelag,Norwegen_xx+Ax_Kopfstand.jpg

Source: eBay auctions

Tom Willis

Level 3 Account
Thanks Peter & Norbert - Scrambled is right.
Forget the the VA+WU & WY - These should have been as suggested by Peter as VA+NU & NY
It also appears that my Hs126 VA+NK is now a typo for the He 114 which is now proved to be VA+HK
The Ju87D-3 WNr.2672 is now known to be VO+ML - so no conflict with WNr.2636

Norbert - Anymore details for the Fw58 VA+NC - Hs126 VA+NR
And the Hs126s VA+MK - MU - MV - MZ - Thanks

Goran - The only W/Nr I have for a Hs126B-1 in the VA Stkz series is VA+LV as WNr 4211 - Einstaz.Gr.d.2.F1.Schule-Div: Cr.04.03.44, North of Dywin as 100% loss.

Göran Larsson

Staff member
Management
Country
Sweden
It is along shot, but Hs126 VA+NR is a possibility when comparing the shape of the painted over Stkz under the wings of T1+AK in post #7 ? Any more info on that Stkz ?