Luftwaffe Research Group

Please register for an account to be able to post

• The forum’s staff members are becoming increasingly frustrated with having to edit member’s posts to remove gaps in abbreviations and to frequently ask members to include sources with the images they post. Please, can all LRG members take a fresh look at the forum’s Rules/Code of Conduct: https://www.luftwaffe-research-group.com/pages/LRG_Forum_Rules_Code_of_Conduct/ Any members who continue to post gaps in abbreviations and post images without a source will risk having their LRG account downgraded to ‘Level 1 Membership’. This places substantial limitations on your ability to view and appreciate the forum’s content. Signed, LRG Admin and Management

General / Self-Publications Iron Cross - Issue 14

Clint Mitchell

Staff member
Administrator
Management
Country
United-Kingdom
2EA6BF6D-2ECA-4967-8DDD-E33EF0D38927.jpeg

Dear all,

In issue 14 of Iron Cross magazine I’ve teamed up with Andy Saunders to write an article on Werner Mölders’/Hans Asmus’ WNr.3737.

An interesting photo has been discovered relating to the aircraft’s wreckage.

I’ve also undertaken an in-depth analysis of the camouflage and markings applied to WNr.3737, including a multi-view projection artwork page by yours truly…

Should be out soon!

Clint Mitchell

Staff member
Administrator
Management
Country
United-Kingdom
Stolen unfortunately… Do you have any photos?

Clint Mitchell

Staff member
Administrator
Management
Country
United-Kingdom
The same photo will be published in the above magazine. :)

Clint Mitchell

Staff member
Administrator
Management
Country
United-Kingdom
Thanks, Philippe, sadly the annotated image I supplied was mistakenly not used on the last page of the article and the unannotated version was included.

Andy is going to make a post on the Iron Cross Facebook page showing the correct and annotated image and maybe even an errata box containing the same image in the next issue.

I post below what should have been included:

Leuchtmunitionsbehälter Photo.jpg

Clint Mitchell

Staff member
Administrator
Management
Country
United-Kingdom
I hope you enjoy it Simon. :)