Luftwaffe Research Group

Please register for an account to be able to post

• The forum’s staff members are becoming increasingly frustrated with having to edit member’s posts to remove gaps in abbreviations and to frequently ask members to include sources with the images they post. Please, can all LRG members take a fresh look at the forum’s Rules/Code of Conduct: https://www.luftwaffe-research-group.com/pages/LRG_Forum_Rules_Code_of_Conduct/ Any members who continue to post gaps in abbreviations and post images without a source will risk having their LRG account downgraded to ‘Level 1 Membership’. This places substantial limitations on your ability to view and appreciate the forum’s content. Signed, LRG Admin and Management

Reference photos for Ar234B profile/artwork

Matthias Hundt

Level 3 Account
Hi.

I've been drawing on a new profile for the Ar234B for a long time.

Now, unfortunately, I can't get any further with my work. I lack detailed photos to refine my drawing.

I have the official photos of the Ar234, which is in the US museum. They are also of a very good quality. Unfortunately there are no side views of the rear fuselage.

Can someone help me with detailed photos of the aircraft? The left half of the fuselage is required, from the base of the wing to the tail unit (as shown in the graphic.)

The photos are only used by me for this purpose!

Ar234B Rahmen 31k.jpg