Please register for an account to be able to post

Some more Skz

Adam Thompson

Staff member
Management
Country
Australia
Hi Tom,
You're correct - a typo on my part, it is BB+MV. I should also have added that the source is an expired eBay auction - I don't own the original (or even a copy) of the flugbuch.

Tom Willis

Level 3 Account
No problem Adam - I got the info via the same as your source. I think I must have kept my finger longer on the number 3 as the correct Schule should read as FFS(A/B)33

Tom Willis

Level 3 Account
Thanks Norbert & Peter
I have the Unit from the Flugbuch of Heinz Claus (9./NJG2) all 11/12-43 at Werl. (RQ+JD & JN); (RU+ZD & ZY); (TS+LF)
The dates are quite clear for the Lowsky Flugbuch - were there other NJG Units stationed at Werl other than NJG2?
Peter - I have CP+IZ as WNr 480150 (there is no source and the WNr is at odds with the Mankau/Petrick book but their WNrs within this range start & finish are 'odd' numbers and from the Flugbuch of Paul Kucher have been proved wrong. The WNr range of 480101 to 480150 would seem logical given the fact that they mention only 50 being built. Does anybody have more W/Nrs in the 480091 to 480150 ranges?

Norbert Schuchbauer

Staff member
Management
Country
Germany
Tom,
there was a Flugzeugschleuse at Werl as well. So dependent on the flight types one can narrow down what unit they actually belonged to. Just a thought since operational units did not use Stkz. that often.

Peter van Gogh

Level 3 Account
this is what I have but no stkz

Bf110.jpg

Jörg Meincke

Level 3 Account
Peter - I have CP+IZ as WNr 480150 (there is no source and the WNr is at odds with the Mankau/Petrick book but their WNrs within this range start & finish are 'odd' numbers and from the Flugbuch of Paul Kucher have been proved wrong.
CP+IZ, WNr.480150, FB Kuhnhardt, 2.(Süd)/FlüG1 (probably), ferry flight from Erding to Schleißheim, October 07th, 1944